Your Nurse agency have a fantastic opportunity for a role based in Surrey - A band 5 Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is required to work for an NHS Trust on an ad hoc or long term basis. Days and Nights available.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months UK NHS experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a current, in-date DBS certificate registered with the update service.
Why choose Your Nurse?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Re-validation support
Your Nurse’s Nursing division is an on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the area of the South West, South East, Wales, Surrey, London and Midlands. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Your Nurse also has a dedicated international team? So if you’re based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.