£40,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 38.5 hours | Days | Specialist Mental Health Unit | Good CQC |
A leading Hounslow nursing home is looking to recruit a Mental Health Nurse/RMN with management experience to work as Nurse Unit Manager of a specialist mental health unit. The large home is fully CQC compliant and offers a range of specialist care services to older adults from throughout the local area.
Details of this RMN Nurse Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of £40,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and approximately £20 per hour
• A fantastic working environment with a great management structure
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As RMN Unit Nurse Manager, coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Unit Manager:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a supervisory or managerial role in a mental health setting
• Strong leadership and management skills and confident leading both clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, national minimum care standards and Health and Safety legislation
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>. To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Job requirements as above.