Rust Developer (Outside IR35)
My client in the Blockchain space is focusing on an open hosting platform for smart contracts, that enables trust-less, multi-chain execution and composable collaboration.
Great opportunity for a Rust Developer, commercial use of Substrate is desirable.
- Research and build blockchain technology written in Rust
- Build back-end web services that interact with blockchain
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team
- Professional engineering experience with Rust
- Knowledge of Polkadot & Substrate is desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Ability and desire to forever learn and implement new programming languages
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Works well in a team and own initiative
- Good with Rust smart contracts
- Practical experience of working with the crypto space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
If you would like to be part of this Project then get in contact ASAP!
Email: [ Email address blocked ]
- Open Source Technology
- Web Services