There’s a new starting salary of £18,380 which increases to £20,352 after 6 months! To recognise the achievements of skilled Customer Sales Representatives, there is also the opportunity to earn up to £5040 per year in bonus!
Domestic & General is transforming it’s call centres, apply now for start dates in 2019!
• Do you thrive on delivering sales results?
• Does exceeding targets come naturally to you?
• Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We’re looking for skilled customer sales advisors dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues – and you can help make it happen.
So, what else is changing? Here’s a taster:
• Newly refurbished offices
• Attractive bonus package
• Increased annual leave
• Earning potential of up to £25,392
• We’ve just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
• We’ve also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
About the role
We’re a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Sales Advisor, you’ll work in partnership with our brands, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will engage with a warm customer base who require your expert guidance and support, ensuring that their needs are appropriately tailored for.
Working in a team of up to 15 Sales professionals, you’ll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
A skilled sales professional, you’ll thrive on beating targets – but you’ll always make sure that the customer’s interests come first. You understand the customer’s perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport. You love to be challenged and have a real flair for sales. You are a confident and enthusiastic individual who enjoys healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Sales Advisors will have:
• A passion for sales
• A natural ability to deliver a first-class customer service
• Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
33 days’ annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
Cycle to Work scheme – up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
Salary Finance – a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
Health Cash Plan – claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
Travel Loans - interest free loan for your travel to work
Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
Pension scheme & free life assurance
Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
So, what are you waiting for?
Shift patterns will be variable and based on a 37.5 hour contract, which the Recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Domestic & General Group is the UK's leading provider of warranty protection for domestic appliances. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks.