Since 1990 my client has been designing and manufacturing devices for the medical industry, enhancing patient care across all sectors.
Due to continued success and growth we are now recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to lead the team forward, both in the UK and internationally.
The role will be primarily office based and duties will include;
* Lead all sales activity in the business to maximise sales revenue and profit
* Develop successful, long term customer relationships
* Understand our customers’ needs beyond those stated by them to provide beneficial solutions
* Minimally, meet the agreed sales order entry forecast each year
* Develop sales processes for different products, countries and customer types to increase opportunity success rates. Continuously improve the sales process based upon experience and feedback
* Continuously improve selling, account management, and customer service skills within the team
* Identify key marketing collateral and work with others to produce it
* Work with marketing to plan promotions and follow-up on promotional activity
* Develop KPIs and meaningful reporting
You will also be responsible for recruitment, training, development and motivation of the team creating a working environment which enables them to dedicate their time to generating new and existing business. Overseeing the CRM system and giving feedback information on customer market, product and competitor development.
If you are a self starter with around 5 years of relevant experience within internal sales management then we'd love to hear from you now