Territory: Ashby De La Zouch
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Ashfield Healthcare are working with a leading company to recruit a Scheduler. The role is an integral part of this exciting new healthcare project. The successful candidate will be speaking to and scheduling appointments for eligible patients in order to enrol them into an NHS sponsored screening programme.
If you thrive in a professional team working environment then please read on.
- You will be the first point of contact for many patients over the phone.
- Making scheduled enrolment calls to patients
- General administration duties such as maintaining patient records and sending out letters.
- Answering the phone to take enquiries or book in patient appointments.
- Scheduling of Nurse appointments
- Any adhoc duties to keep the service running smoothly.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a confidential manner
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Calm under pressure
- Friendly nature
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We'll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It's our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service
- Stress Management