Our Client is a market leader in their field of science and due to their rapid growth they are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance professional for their Norfolk based laboratory.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Ensure compliance with the relevant standards in relation to quality management system.
* With Technical Management ensuring maintenance of UKAS accreditation.
* Responsible for liaison with accreditation bodies.
* Ensure that the processes needed for the quality management are established, implemented and maintained.
* Ensure currency of the Company’s Code of Practise and Terms and Conditions.
* Responsible for contract drafting, review and issue.
* Overall responsibility for the contracts with subcontractors and other clients.
* Overall responsibility for the management of the document and record control across all departments.
* Responsible for review and implementation of the Quality Manual and Staff Training Manual.
* Responsible for scheduling and conduct of internal audits.
* Monitoring of Corrective, Preventative and Improvement actions.
* Reporting to the management on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
* Ensure correct use of words to describe the Company’s accreditations in all Company documents, literature and publicity.
* Ensure the correct use of accreditation logos in all Company documents, literature and publicity.
* Responsible for the management meetings and review including preparation of the agenda, minutes, follow up and close out of actions.
* Independent witnessing of the destruction of controlled drugs.
* To perform any other duties as are appropriate to this post and required by either the Deputy Head of Laboratory or Managing Director.
To be successful in this role we require, ideally graduate level candidates who have a minimum 3 years in industry in a quality focussed position. You must be familiar with quality standards and have investigation and non conformance resolution experience. Candidates who are familiar with quality audits will be considered favourably.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stuart at 3MD Technical Recruitment who are acting as an employment business for this position