A unique opportunity to join a world-leading scientific organisation in a hybrid Statistician and Data Manager position!
Working within the Bioanalysis department, the role will encompass a hybrid role of statistics and data management. Using a range of software, you will provide statistical analysis of method validation data as well as translating and collating data sets to be formatted to client’s standards in a regulated environment.
Applications are welcome from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
* An MSc/PhD in Science or Statistics, with several years’ experience working in a relevant field
* Experience using a range of software tools, including SAS, R & WinNonLin
* Ability to work as part of a team and individually, providing high quality services to agreed deadlines
* Experience or understanding of laboratory techniques and regulations (GLP/GCP) used within bioanalysis would be highly desirable
* Excellent organisation and attention to detail
This is an exceptional opportunity for an early career Statistician to gain a wide range of experience in a global scientific company. The position will offer autonomy and flexibility, with the prospect to build upon and develop data services offered within the company.
Apply to find out more information!
Keywords: Data science, statistics, statistician, chemical data, bioanalysis, chemistry, database, GLP, GMP, GCP, SAS, R, R Markdown, WinNonLin, LIMS, Data Management, Data Analyst, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, VRS6774EM
R (Programming Language)
Good Clinical Practices (Gcp)
Attention To Detail