Scrub Nurse | Theatre | Band 6 equivalent | Spire Clare Park Hospital | Farnham | Excellent training and development opportunities | Joining bonus
Spire Clare Park Hospital has a brilliant opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Theatre Practitioner to join our high performing Theatre Team. This is your opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading private hospitals and take your career to the next level.
For over 35 years, Spire Clare Park Hospital has been providing surgery, medical care, out patients and diagnostic imaging services for adults, children and young people within Surrey and Hampshire. Recently rated ‘Good’ by the CQC, we offer a wide range of surgical specialities that include cosmetic surgery, bones & joints, eye surgery, general surgery and women’s health. Our on-site facilities include three operating theatres (two with laminar flow), two wards with 34 registered beds (used flexibly for inpatients and day care) and a three bedded enhanced recovery unit. Duties and responsibilities
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, so you will support in assessing a patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload. As a result, our Theatre Team are experienced in a range of surgical procedures. You will be willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision. We are keen to promote from within the Spire network, so if you are looking for a long-term career with advancement opportunities you will find them at Spire. Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered or HCPC Registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation hospital experience.
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care.
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Patient Health Questionnaires