Location: Hybrid role* office base in Gloucester, UK
Are you an experienced Scrum Master ready for an exciting new challenge? Do you take a servant leader approach, humbly aiding teams in their mission to deliver value through your work, along with your passion for business transformation? Join Kohler Co. today as a Scrum Master!
Kohler Information Technology (IT) organisation is a corporate staff function responsible for Information Technology across the global organisation. IT is committed to delivering against the Company’s increasingly digital agenda by enabling strategic outcomes. Within the organisation, there are multiple teams who work together to achieve business value – Business Partners, Infrastructure and Operations, Core Capabilities, Digital Capabilities, Enterprise Architecture and Cybersecurity. Reporting to the IT Director - Services EMEA Kitchen & Bath, the Scrum Master is part of the Business Partner organsiation, Scrum Master Community of Practice and Agile Centre of Excellence.
• Enable Kohler’s Agile journey: demonstrating knowledge and passion about Agile principles and sharing them across the organisation, role modelling key behaviours to support adoption of a new way of working.
• Coach and provide constructive feedback teams using Agile best practices and behaviours.
• Foster collaboration through Scrum of Scrums with Agile and Waterfall teams to remove impediments and dependencies.
• Partner with the Product Owner to ensure they can create, order and maintain a Product Backlog, brokering negotiations between the Product Owner and the Scrum Development Team, when needed.
• Understand product planning in an empirical environment, helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
• Track team output through establishing metrics, dashboards and other reporting systems.
• Bring a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day activities and when helping others make strategic trade-offs.
• Plan Scrum implementations within the organisation (through the Agile Center of Excellence).
• Identify opportunities to apply Agile Frameworks across a variety of products and projects.
• Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation (through the Scrum Master Community of Practice).
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualities/ Skills/ Experience Requirements:
• Growth mindset that seeks out innovative approaches and focuses on continuous improvement.
• Organised, resourceful and adaptable, demonstrating confidence in ambiguous situations.
• Excellent communication and people skills, including a high level of self awareness and empathy, being mindful of changing dynamics in all situations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or related field required
• 8-12 years professional experience
• 3+ years working with or on Agile teams and understanding of Agile practices
• PSM or CSM preferred
Base salary of £44,500-£57,000 subject to experience plus car allowance, bonus and other benefits
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, bonus, health plan, pension and more!
At Kohler EMEA Corporate Services we support Kohler businesses in our region, we have an excellent team of dedicated associates focused on delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring every interaction is a genuine, positive and rewarding experience for both our internal and external customers. We represent the Corporate Functions found in Kohler, Wisconsin here in the EMEA region – Finance, Tax, IT, Internal Audit, Procurement, Environment Health & Safety, Quality & Continuous Improvement, & HR. We all pride ourselves on adding value to the Kohler businesses we support in the region and work closely with our Kohler Corporate colleagues in Wisconsin on global initiatives and projects.
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at [ Link removed ] .
Kohler is an equal opportunity employer. It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race. If, as an individual with a disability, you require any adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact the HR department through [ Link removed ] .
*Please contact us directly via [ Link removed ] if you would like to discuss our hybrid working approach.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- Coaching And Mentoring