Our client are a market leading premium fashion brand and one of the worlds fastest growing fashion labels. They have world wide stores and now due to growth have a fantastic and unique position available in their in house security team
We currently have a fantastic position for a Retail Security Officer to join their flagship store in Regent Street, London where you will be internally known as our Retail Concierge. The role is full time, permanent and you will be rewarded for your dedication and hard work with a highly competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits.
About the role
This is not a traditional Retail Security Officer role, you’ll be a front-line Brand Ambassador… our Concierge play a key role within the store operations. You will provide security and loss prevention support with a priority of creating a safe and secure environment for all staff and guests visiting the store. Within the role you will greet guests, maintaining presence, patrol and inspect the store and respond to all security and safety matters in a timely manner.
The Retail Security Officer duties and key responsibilities:
- Act as a front-line Brand Ambassador, acknowledging all guests as they enter and exit the store, striving to provide world class customer service in line with our core values.
- Assess and assist in the establishment of security protocols for the site, including audits and reports
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all internal partners, local law enforcement agencies, other security and retailers to ensure all parties are well informed of current information
- Contribute to a positive engaged store environment
What we are looking for in our Retail Security Officer
- 2-3 year’s experience working in a position of or relating to security or loss prevention within the retail industry.
- Possess required security licenses and certificates
- Recognised and valid First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of basic law and security procedures within retail
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing and observation skills
- Exceptional judgement, common sense and decision-making ability
- You should be approachable with the aim of keeping our guests happy
Bonus points for:
- Being multilingual
- Having worked for a luxury brand, ideally in a Flagship or high-profile location
Does this sound like the role for you? If you want to join us as our Retail Security Officer, then apply today!