SEN Assessment coordinator - Manchester City Council
Service Care Solutions are Currently recruiting experienced SEN assessment coordinators on behalf of Manchester City Council's statutory assessment team.
The Statutory Assessment Team undertakes statutory assessments for our children and young people with Special education needs and disabilities.
Working within a support service or Centre of Excellence, you will provide a high quality, professional service utilising expertise support the resolution of complex issues to enable organisational stakeholders to deliver services in line with corporate aims and objectives.
APPLY NOW - Contact Kyle Roberts on Apply Now >>
or Apply Now >>
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.