Senior Account Manager/Business Development Manager - Creative Services
Location: London, UK
Experience: Sales experience with account management mining and growth
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
In this role, you will lead new sales and business development along with managing certain clients for the creative services portfolio in UK for the company. Creative services includes brand communication, web, social, digital campaign and ecommerce contents, photo/video production, post production, CGI and AR/VR. You will be responsible to create the sales plan for acquiring new clients and growing existing clients. Also plan the approach to cross sell the creative services in clients with other digital services in verticals like luxury brands, retail & e-tail, high tech, travel, Industrial & manufacturing etc.
Ultimately, the role will surface client-based needs and pain points and work in collaboration with our practice leads, solution leads, and our team of digital and consultants to deliver a meaningful improvement to the client’s business. We are seeking experienced and talented individuals with the knowledge, skills and ability to develop new clients through the entire sales cycle.
What you will do
- Manage existing relationships with clients as engagement manager and also help in business development
- Acquire new clients for through outbound sales efforts, targeted events and networking opportunities
- Identify, establish and develop new relationships at different levels of seniority (executives, stakeholders, sponsors, influencers, end users) in target industries and at target companies to drive new revenues selling a portfolio of advanced productized services and consulting engagements
- Pitching ideas, storytelling around eClerx creative offerings to the client (brand communication, web, social, digital campaign and ecommerce contents, photo/video production, post production,, CGI and AR/VR) and also think beyond other digital offerings
- Leverage and build a regional and industry network to identify new client and sales opportunities
- Work closely with brand and digital content directors, creative directors, art directors, product and category managers, producers and photographers to scope, identify and provide initial POC which to serve as initial push for projects and large scope engagements. These companies are mostly mid to large Fortune 500 clients who are based in the UK and/or EMEA
- Work on outreach strategies and collaborate with the Marketing team to raise eClerx’s brand awareness, network and business opportunities. Continuously improve the team’s strategic goals and set rules of engagement with new clients in different creative areas. Set revenue pipeline and provide directions to the client engagement unit on potential areas of growth and segment opportunities
- Set high-level meetings with Sr. Manager/Director/VP level and above to strategically discuss creative services and products that are custom tailored to specific needs and provided via multiple levels of operations teams across EMEA, UK and India
- Attend and participate in various technological summits that showcase the latest technological advancements in the CG, visualization and content creation services. Through this Beneficiary is able to access and examine the current market, study and probe into new technology advancement and equipped himself and his team with the knowledge needed to increase productivity and reduce cost and time
- Beneficiary’s skills and in-depth knowledge of CG industry allows him to participate in conferences and seminars where through presentations and workshops he is able to help companies understand the benefits, advantages and services offered by eClerx. These platforms serve as an avenue for potential clients to garner interest in our products and services thereby generate leads and possibility of signing future clients
What we are looking for
Strong candidate with agency experience and proven track record of acquiring new clients, account growth and sales planning for business growth
- Strong preference for candidate with creative agency experience
- Rich experience managing client accounts and acquiring new clients
- Experience in developing sales plan towards annual targets and strong results against the sales plan YoY
- Preference for candidate who understands the creative services domain and have demonstrated that in prior experience working with clients
- Experience of working in a creative, marketing and communication industry with knowledge around the creative and digital contents eco-system and tools (Adobe, DAM, PIM systems, PCM and workflows)
- High-volume multi-project environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen with strong negotiating skills and ability to manage a deal process from origination through to close
- Excellent presentation / communication skills – written and verbal – comfort presenting and engaging at senior levels – implicit capabilities in MS Office Suite (Word / PowerPoint / Excel)
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial, preferably with an extensive network of contacts
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA (preferred)
- Right to work in United Kingdom
About eClerx Digital
eClerx Digital is a division of eClerx Services Ltd which provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 8,500 people across its global sites in the US, UK, Italy, Germany, and Singapore, along with its delivery centers in India and Thailand. For more information, visit www.eclerx.com.
eClerx Digital powers the leading global brands digital channels with our four key solutions:
- Creative focuses on large scale post production up to cutting edge CGI; we provide creative production services to support all ATL & BTL creative assets managed through our FLUiiD4 marketing workflow solution
- Commerce & Campaigns focuses on our clients’ omni-channel digital operations, including web operations, conversion rate optimization, site merchandising & eCommerce operations, campaign operations, and system re-platforming
- Analytics, Insights & Reporting focuses on the full spectrum of data analysis from web and social analytics to more advanced predictive analytics and big data all underpinned by a strong business intelligence and visualization team
- Data Management focuses on all facets of data acquisition, integration, normalization, and quality across all data sets (customer, product, supplier, partner, sales, transactional, etc.), as well as Master Data Management and data governance/stewardship
eClerx Digital is a division of eClerx Services which is a publicly traded company on the India stock exchanges. We employ over 9,500 employees globally, have sales offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Austin, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Hamburg and Singapore and supported by operation centers in India and Thailand.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.