I am delighted to recruit for our client who is an innovative medical device company working in haematology. It is a rare opportunity to join a company that truly makes a difference in people’s lives with a revolutionary treatment innovation!
If you have strong pre-existing experience in biochemical development of IVD/ medical assay and are looking to be a part of a great team, then I would love to hear from you.
* Hands on development and optimisation of clinical grade magnetic bead products
* Design and ongoing development of new products
* Data analysis activities and interpretation
* Project management, supplier management and risk analysis
* Line management of 1-2 direct reports
Skills and experience:
* Minimum 4 years+ relevant work experience in a biochemistry lab
* Relevant degree BSc minimum (or equivalent)
* Some industrial/ commercial experience preferred but not essential
* IVD/ immunoassay or medical device background
* Previous experience with project management is essential
* Previous line management experience is preferred
* Applicants should have a biochemistry background with strong knowledge of as many of the following as possible; antibody structure/ stability, bead/ surface functionalisation, conjugation, magnetic bead.
* Haematology/ blood interaction/ blood handling experience is an advantage
* Energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently
* Previous IVD or ISO13484 would be advantageous
Flow cytometry, in vitro diagnostic, IVD, assay development, product, regulatory, medical device, test kit, magnetic bead, blood, senior, manager, lead, project, immunology, hematology, haematology, medical device, ISO 13485, GMP, manufacturing, NPD, launch.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role