* Please Note: You are required to be over the age of 18 for this role*
Senior Care Assistant
Do you have a passion for care? Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
We have new exciting opportunities to support our service users in their own homes. We’re seeking caring and passionate individuals who enjoys helping others. Candidates must be warm, friendly, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a genuine passion to make a difference.
Care Assistant Principal Responsibilities:
- Dressing service users and preparing them for the day
- Assisting with washing and personal care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication support
- General household duties
- Auditing & Updating Client files
- Lead Shadowing new potential Care Assistants
- On call (rotas basis)
You will be assisting our service user's with their daily needs as agreed within each person’s care plan. The manner of care and support you would provide can vary person to person.
- Weekly Pay
- Free DBS (Criminal Record Checks)
- 20p per Mile
- Career Progression
- Continuity of Rota
- £9.50 per hour – until 6pm
- £10.00 per hour – after 6pm
- 20 hour contract
- Additional On call payments
- We now offer all of our employees’ access to the Blue Light Card for FREE!
The discount service provides members with thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street. For a 2-year access there are more than 15,000 discounts from large national retailers to local businesses across categories such as holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones, and many more.
- At least 2 years previous care experience.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Commitment & flexibility.
- Be computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driving License and access to your own vehicle
- Level 2 or 3 Health and Social Care
1st Grade Care is underpinned by a set of values, our ongoing success and growth of our business is determined by our behaviours we have defined these behaviours as:
DELIVER– Never be satisfied with good enough.
RESPONSIBILITY– Commitment to workforce.
INTEGRITY– Lead by example, act with pride and uncompromising moral standards.
VOICE– Observe, listen, understand & assist.
EVOLVE– Work smarter not harder.
What you do think?
To join our team of Healthcare / Care Assistants, please apply online or contact our Head Office on 03300439787
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Hardworking And Dedicated