Senior Care Assistants - New Care Home!
£11.37 per hour - Day Shifts - 36/48 hours
Paid breaks, DBS & company benefits
Sutton Park Grange is a stunning 56 bedded residential and dementia care home recently opened in Sutton Coldfield.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and reliable Senior Day Carers to be part of our new care team looking after our residential and dementia residents.
Our team members must have a real passion for care and want to work as part of a close-knit team supporting each other, and wanting to promote choice, individuality and independence to our residents at all times.
We are looking to recruit experienced Senior Day Carers who hold a NVQ level 3 (or equivalent qualification). You will have supervisory experience, Medication administration experience (& relevant qualification) as well as being a supportive mentor to the care assistants.
We offer a comprehensive induction, support and training and encourage career development.
We offer competitive hourly pay, paid breaks, uniform and paid DBS along with additional company benefits.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids. NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Supervisory experience.
- Medication Administration experience & relevant qualification.
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.