Senior Care Assistants, Days - New Care Village
£11.44 per hour - Full-time hours
Paid breaks, DBS & company benefits
A Top 20 Mid-Size Care Home Group 2021 (4th year running)!
Eastcote Park is a brand new retirement community boasting 34 exclusive retirement apartments and a luxurious 50-bedroom care home providing residential, dementia and respite care.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and reliable Senior Day Carers to be part of the new care team looking after our residential and dementia residents.
Our team members must have a real passion for care and want to work as part of a close-knit team supporting each other, and wanting to promote choice, individuality and independence to our residents at all times.
We are looking to recruit experienced Senior Day Carers who hold a NVQ level 3 (or equivalent qualification). You will have supervisory experience, Medication administration experience (& relevant qualification) as well as being a supportive mentor to the care assistants.
We offer a comprehensive induction, support and training and encourage career development.
Company benefits include: Employee Assistance Programme, retail discount rewards, Refer A Friend scheme, NEST pension as well as Paid breaks.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids. NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Supervisory experience.
- Medication Administration experience & relevant qualification.
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
- Stress Management