Senior Clinical Research Associate (Home-Based, UK) - IQVIA Biotech
posted by IQVIA
job title, keywords
city, state, country
Voorpagina View All Jobs (2.371.833)
IQVIA Senior Clinical Research Associate (Home-Based, UK) - IQVIA Biotech in Stevenage, United Kingdom
IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Biotech is a unique division specialising in working with smaller biotech and emerging biopharma clients and as such we have a vibrant, fast-paced working environment. The sector we are in is cutting edge for therapies with un-met medical need.
IQVIA Biotech has an exciting position within its EU Clinical Monitoring team. The Clinical Monitoring department is the largest team within IQVIA Biotech, providing CRA, Clinical Leads, Management and oversight to global clinical studies.
IQVIA Biotech Offers Candidates
* Intensive Onboarding Programmes
* Home-based working
* Regular line manager support and oversight ensuring good work/home life balance for proactive career development
* Private health insurance
* 1000's of online training sessions.
* Mentorship for all new starters
* Free eye test
Participates in the preparation and execution of Phase I-IV clinical trials. Oversees the progress of clinical investigations by conducting site evaluation, initiation, and interim close out visits to sites. Monitors clinical trials in accordance with Good Clinical Practices and procedures set forth by IQVIA Biotech and sponsors. Works closely with the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) and/or Lead CRA to ensure all monitoring activities are conducted according to study requirements.
* Participates in the investigator recruitment process, performing site evaluation visits of potential investigators to evaluate the capability of the site to successfully manage and conduct the clinical study.
* Coordinate activities with the site and internal departments in preparation for the initiation of the study. Performs study initiation activities, reviewing with the site personnel the protocol, regulatory issues, study procedures, and provides training on completion of the eCRF and EDC system; monitoring activities and study close-out activities.
* Assists in resolving any issues to ensure compliance with site file audits in conjunction with ISS.
* Assures adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures through on-site monitoring visits. Performs validation of source documentation as required by sponsor. Prepares monitoring reports and letters per the timelines defined in IQVIA Biotech SOPs.
* Documents accountability, stability and storage conditions of clinical trial materials as required by sponsor. Performs investigational product inventory.
* Reviews the quality and integrity of the clinical data through (1) in house review of electronic CRF data and (2) on-site source verification and works with sites to resolve data queries and produce robust data.
* May review protocols, eCRFs, study manuals and other related documents, as requested by the Clinical Trial Manager and/or Lead CRA.
* Serves as primary contact between IQVIA Biotech and investigator; coordinates all correspondence; ensures timely transmission of clinical data with the study site and technical reporting, as requested.
* Assists with, and attends, Investigator Meetings for assigned studies.
* Attends study-related, company, departmental, and external meetings, as required.
* Ensures all study deliverables are completed per IQVIA Biotech and study timelines
* Conducts Field Evaluation Visits and field training of CRA Is, IIs and other Sr. CRAs.
* Serves as mentor for junior CRAs and those new to the company and/or study.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Strong knowledge of clinical research process, including working knowledge of all functional areas of clinical trials and medical terminology.
* Experience in monitoring and/or coordinating clinical trials required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to express complex ideas to study personnel at research and clinical institutions.
* Able to form productive professional relationships both internally within own function, cross-functionally and externally with health care professionals.
* Able to handle several priorities within multiple, complex trials.
* Able to reason independently and recommend specific solutions in clinical settings.
* Able to work independently, prioritize, and work within a matrix team environment.
* Knowledge of current GCP/ICH guidelines applicable to the conduct of clinical research.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
* IQVIA Jobs
Current Search Criteria
* Senior Clinical Research Associa...
* Clear All