Senior Data Governance Analyst
Location: London, UK
Hire Type: Full-time
Vertical: Financial Markets
eClerx is seeking an experienced Senior Data Governance Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for managing the retrieval of data point source documentation to feed into the overall Data Tracing team. This role requires working with senior management on the enhancement of existing Metrics and Management Information packs. In addition this role will work on other associated projects to improve planning and delivery.
- Work with the Data Tracing Sr. Management team to review requirements for performance Metrics and deliver an accurate Metrics solution that can be cascaded during Tracing activity
- Work with associated Stakeholders such as Internal Audit, Compliance and Central Data Office to ensure consistent approach is delivered.
- Support the build out of a knowledge database of which source documents will satisfy Data Tracing regulatory response based on validation of source documents
- Support Implementation of the Target State Operating Model including finding areas of improvement in current state process through critical evaluation or organization, processes and technology
- Provide product expertise to improve the efficiency of the current Document Sourcing process via Project management initiatives
- Develop a metrics operating model as well a detailed process documents and process flows to ensure procedures are maintained and followed.
- Work as a key contributor in the deployment of a robust capacity plan that leads to strong workforce management and strategic staffing forecasts.
- Drive initiatives within your role that leads to further innovation within the data tracing team.
- Professional experience, with a significant component of this within financial services
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive SME knowledge on financial services products s
- Experience in data quality assurance and regulatory reporting
- Understanding of business and technical data architecture
- Demonstrated leadership, preferably in an operations/ process-driven environment
- Proven record of process improvement implementation, with demonstrated problem-solving and business analysis skills
- Business Analysis
- Business Informatics
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Quality