Senior Process Development Chemist - Leading chemicals manufacturer
Company: Multinational Chemicals manufacturer, which has seen massive investment and growth.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (some flexibility in hours is available)
Why join?: Long term career development opportunities, excellent salary and benefits, 28 days holiday + bank holidays, on site gym.
Salary: £30 - 50k per annum, dependant on skills and experience
You will be involved in:
* Scale up of compounds from bench through to plant.
* Ensure that projects are on track and completed on time within budgets.
* Provide technical support to the plant to ensure that production is done efficiently and safely.
* Supervising technical staff, planning and co-ordinating work as required to meet objectives.
* Customer liaison when required to provide support on technical issues.
What do you need to be considered?
You will need:
* Degree or above in Chemistry (ideally PhD)
* Strong background in synthetic organic chemistry ideally within scale-up.
* Knowledge of GMP manufacture and SHEQ within lab and plant operations.
* Project management experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What to do next?
Interested? This is a great opportunity to join this leading chemical manufacture which has ambitious growth plans over the next few years. If you want to be part of this amazing journey, and fulfil the criteria apply now to avoid disappointment!
Apply now to avoid disappointment as the company is looking to interview in the next 3 weeks
- Technical Support
- Project Management
- Organic Chemistry