Senior Healthcare Assistant
Clayton Nursing is recruiting for Senior Healthcare Assistant's to join our established team in the Lancashire area. You'll enable our clients to deliver quality, person-centred care and support to a variety of service user's. As a Senior Healthcare Assistant, you'll always respect the dignity and preferences of the service user's as well playing an integral part in creating an environment that's warm, welcoming and vibrant.
Essential Requirements of a Senior Healthcare Assistant :
* Extensive experience in a health or social care setting working with older people
* A relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
* Ability to communicate and interact well with residents and others
* To be able to read, write and work with numbers to a good standard
* Good basic care planning skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in a diverse and changing environment
* Demonstrate an empathy and understanding of the needs of older people
* Ability to carry out all aspects of the role to a high standard always
* Ability to effectively supervise individuals and a team
Requirements of the senior Healthcare Assistant:
* To be flexible about working hours.
* To be approachable and supportive to staff and managers.
* To maintain confidentiality always.
* To carry out any reasonable duties as requested by the Manager.
* To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as laid down by the
Health and Safety at Work Act.
* To uphold and promote equal opportunities in employment practice and
Benefits of the Healthcare Senior Assistant role include:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible Work-Life balance
* Holiday pay and entitlement
* Full-time or Part-time
* Choice of Days or Nights
* On-Going Training
For more information on the Senior Healthcare Assistant position and for the chance of an immediate interview please contact Chelsey Pickering or hit apply to submit your CV.
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.