Dublin, Dublin City
Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire a Senior Automation Systems Infrastructure DeltaV Engineer to join our team in a large scale Bulk Drug Substance Biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin West.
The Automation Applications & Infrastructure Engineer shall be responsible, as part of the client team, for the installation, delivery, development and upgrade of the IT Infrastructure to support the Manufacturing (MCS, OEM, MES, Historian, etc.) Systems.
* The Engineer will contribute to the definition of the technical strategy for execution of the Automation IT Infrastructure.
* The Engineer will ensure technical alignment between IT Infrastructure & VPE systems and Automation Team by performing design reviews, model reviews, etc.
* The Engineer will also be responsible for reviewing contractors and vendors work during design, construction and validation.
* The Engineer will also co-ordinate the design, development, installation and qualification of the IT Infrastructure to ensure alignment with the project schedule to enable equipment FAT’s, on-site SAT’s, commissioning and validation of the process systems to meet the overall project schedule.
* Works closely together with the IT Department, Automation Engineers and Vendors to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently and are used as intended.
* Define and implement procedures required for the successful implementation of automation systems and to ensure the smooth and robust running of the manufacturing systems in the support of site sustaining activities.
* Ensures the right technical prioritization in the project.
* Degree level qualification in computer science, business information systems, automation engineering or equivalent.
* Experience Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, and 2012 R2.
* Experience in Server Operations (Configuration & Build, Backup & Restore, etc.)
* Experience with Active Directory infrastructure and administration.
* Experience in installing and upgrading of Server, Network and Virtual Infrastructure Environments & Stretched Cluster technologies (e.g. Citrix, VMWare 5.x/6.x, Dell VxRail)
* Good understanding of networking (VLAN, Switches, Routing)
* Experience with IT Security practices (Firewalls, IDS, IPS…etc)
* Experience with Windows Remote Desktop Services.
* Experience administration of Data Historian systems (OSI-PI).
* Experience administration of MES systems (Syncade).
* Experience with SQL Server 2012
* Experience with Thin Client Software solutions
Desirable DeltaV Skills
* 5 years’ experience Administration of DeltaV Batch Executive, Continuous Historian, Batch Historian, Asset Management
* 5 years’ experience in the administration of DeltaV and experience in the administration of HyperV Clusters and DeltaV Virtual Studio (Emerson training courses; 7027 – DeltaV Administration, 7029 – Virtual Studio Administration).
* Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) is required, and a knowledge of cGMP particularly as it applies to biologics manufacturing and automated systems.
* Good understanding of 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP requirements and documentation, such as Hardware Design, Network Design, FAT and SAT documentation.
* Experience in writing SOP’s and reviewing project documents (URS, FS, DS, etc).
* Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking/ timeliness/ scheduled resources
* Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise
* Good organizing and planning skills, Strong communication skills, Strong Critical thinking skills.
* Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs, Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
* Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision.
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market