Fixed Term 12 Months - Maternity Cover
Closing date: Friday 19th August
Interviews: Wednesday 31st August (TBC)
We’re looking for someone special to join our Internal Communications team on a 12-month, fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
In this exciting and varied role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping to plan and deliver top notch internal communications for our intranet, staff briefings and other communications channels.
- Managing and developing existing channels, as well as trying out new ideas, to boost employee engagement, improve two-way dialogue, and amplify key messages.
- Contributing to the ongoing development, delivery and evaluation of our internal communications strategy.
- Taking the lead on some cross-organisational projects, providing expert advice on internal comms planning, channels and tone of voice.
- Reflecting and bringing to life our mission, vision, values and strategic aims across all channels.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from across our directorate and others to understand their needs, align messaging, timing and avoid duplication of effort.
- Empowering and supporting all colleagues to deliver first class internal communications.
We’re looking for someone with excellent written communication skills, with the proven ability to write engaging copy for a range of channels and audiences, and excellent verbal communication skills.
You’ll have previous experience of working in internal communications and be comfortable using intranet content management systems.
We need someone who can work flexibly and manage competing priorities. You’ll be used to working collaboratively on large-scale projects, and able to work well as part of a team. You’ll be confident using your own initiative to develop and take responsibility for your own areas of work, with full support from the Internal Communications Manager.
A solution-oriented approach and can-do attitude are essential. Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Find out more and apply below.
- Content Management
- Positive Attitude
- Professional Responsibility
- Success Driven