Senior Nurse (Nights) - Winchester - £25.12/Hour
Hours: 36/42 p/w
Are you an experienced nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you have a passion for caring for people living with dementia? Then Nadia at Amber Mace has the perfect opportunity for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Senior Nurse to join the team at an elderly nursing home near Winchester. The team prides itself on providing the highest standards of specialist care and support services for elderly adults living with dementia and other age-related conditions.
As Senior Nurse, you will be an authoritative and knowledgeable presence in the home. You will manage and lead a team of dedicated and hardworking nurses and assist them in carrying out the highest standards of nursing care.
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Nurse role, then please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
• Providing a high standard of care
• Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills
• Delegating duties and nursing resources
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Have experience in a senior nursing role
• Strong clinical background
• Ability to lead and supervise a team
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or email an up to date CV to Apply Now >>