* To effectively manage a caseload of patients across the orthopaedic/surgical and medical specialities, using specialist clinical reasoning to recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive treatment plans related to patient centred goals.
* To be responsible for a clinical caseload at The Lister Hospital were required.
Attractive and competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience, along with access to great employee benefits such as private healthcare, gymflex and the option to buy and sell holiday.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To provide thorough assessment and treatment of patient conditions across a variety of specialities in the inpatient and outpatient setting, and to seek a second opinion in circumstances when diagnosis may be unclear.
* To be the lead occupational therapist at the Lister, using highly specialist skills in the management of our patients.
* To provide highly specialised occupational therapy treatment using evidence based practice and to be able to work autonomously in the delivery of OT assessment and interventions.
* To maintain accurate and comprehensive treatment records detailing individual patient’s treatments, plan and progress, maintaining compliance with the COT and HCA documentation guidelines.
Skills and experience
* HCPC Registration
* Degree in Occupational Therapy
* Extensive experience in an orthopaedic/surgical or medical setting.
* To have worked a band 7 level previously.
About the Facility:
The Lister Hospital and its outpatient centres are located in the heart of Chelsea, and have consistently provided care and treatment in London for over 30 years. We offer access to leading consultants from London's top teaching hospitals and contemporary treatment, with several highly specialised units including fertility, gastroenterology medicine and orthopaedics and surgery. With 60 beds across three floors, we offer a specialised service, bespoke to our patient’s needs. Our six-bed critical care unit provides dedicated specialised care to seriously ill patients with a range of surgical or medical conditions. In addition to this we have a 13 bedded acute medical unit
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Occupational Therapy