Senior Sales Associate – Financial Markets Vertical
The Senior Sales Associate will lead the opportunity sales pursuit for new and emerging eClerx clients. The ideal candidate will understand the financial services ecosystem and banking industry, and be able to articulate the eClerx value proposition to our clients, combining our services, consulting, and technology capabilities. Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, solutioning, sales negotiations and closure.
- Identify target prospects followed by a well-defined follow through plan to aggressively close new business
- Initiate discussions with prospects
- Work assigned accounts and contacts in professional manner
- Building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives
- On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific needs
- Develop strong senior relationships with new and developing customers
- Respond to new sales opportunities (from existing contacts or generated sales leads)
- Effectively execute and manage the sales process for each individual sales opportunity
- Understand client needs, industry trends and develop winning proposals through consultative solutioning
- Partner internally with eClerx practice domain leaders to create customized client solutions for client acquisition
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with internal stakeholder groups such as operations, technology, finance, and the broader sales team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Financial Services industry experience including deep understanding of industry landscape and trends.
- Relevant experience selling outsourcing BPO and consulting services/solutions in the Financial Markets space
- Rich experience in sales or business development roles in a B2B consulting, services, or technology focused environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- A proven track record in assuming a trusted advisor capacity with senior stakeholders in target accounts
- Experience in driving successful revenue generating and selling of consulting, BPO, and managed services solutions
- The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative
- Well-organized, self-motivated; a doer and closer with exceptional communication, verbal and written, and presentation skills
- Experience constructing and presenting commercial proposals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
eClerx provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 8,500 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, and Thailand. For more information visit www.eclerx.com.
About eClerx Markets
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets, offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Attention To Detail