* Act as the UK medical contact for Global Medical Affairs Aesthetics.
* Act as member of the multidisciplinary brand team.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with local, regional and national opinion leaders in the areas of commercial and research interest;
* Develop medical communication concepts in cooperation with marketing and/or external partners; Medical approval of promotional materials in accordance with the ABPI, IPHA & ABHI Codes of Practice; Train field and head office teams on medical & scientific aspects, ensuring scientific data and medical concepts are understood and consistent with promotional strategy.
Full job description available on application
* Candidates must be a current Scientific Advisor or Senior Scientific Advisor and ideally a UK registered Pharmacist or Doctor with Final Signatory experience (mandatory).
* Private Medicine, OTC, Medical Devices,
* Aesthetics therapy area experience is desirable
* Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Hertford) .