Senior Staff Nurse DPU | Band 5 Equivalent | Norwich | Full Time | Salary: Depending on Experience
Spire Norwich Hospital are looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their warm and friendly team. In this role you will be expected to provide support to the nursing team and to the deputy sister and their deputy. You will need to be an autonomous decision maker, having the ability to troubleshoot and raise concerns when necessary. You are to focus on ensuring yourself and your team provide excellent quality patient care.
Spire Norwich holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality care, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilitates are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have 4 theatres, 2 wards, comprising of 50 beds, progressive and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ability to lead and coordinator on daily basis.
- Troubleshoot and raise concerns to the Ward Sister or Matron
- Support the nursing team, HCA’s, and Ward sister
- Delegate work to others.
- Competent to make safe discharge decisions working with our consultant team
Who we're looking for
- NMC registration with no restrictions
- Someone who can lead by example.
- Autonomous decision maker
- Strong Leadership/coordinator skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarena Phillips on 07825 059153 or [ Email address blocked ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Health Care
- Problem Solving