Learning Disability Senior Support Workers - £9.25ph
-PAID BREAKS - £500 BONUS - PENSION SCHEME -
Role: Senior Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Pay: £19,240 yearly (40 hours per week @ £9.25 per hour)
* Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents. * Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals. * Contributing to care planning and coaching support workers. * Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries. * Participate in updating and writing care plans andresident documentation. * Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care. * Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
Lynfield provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Criteria / Person Specification
* At least two years relevant experience in supporting adults with learning difficulties and complex behaviours * Good leadership skills with at least 6 months experience working as a Senior. * Personable with a strong work ethic. * Will desirably have a L2/3 qualification in health and social care.
What we offer:
- £500 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service __________________________________________________
Apply For This Vacancy Job Deadline: 15/11/2019
Share this on
Learning Disability Nurse DF5 Decoy Farm & Barn Apply Now Decoy Farm, Browston, Great Yarmouth (NR31) RMN/RNLD Nurse - up to £18.50ph -PAID BREAKS - £3000 BONUS - PENSION SCH... Browston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk 0 years Posted : 28/09/2019 Permanent *
Support Staff 31RF Kingsley Healthcare Apply Now Construction work has begun on a £12m 'luxury' care home in Brackley that will create more than 100 jobs.Kingsley Healthcare Grou... East of England, UK 0 years Posted : 06/08/2019 Permanent *
Clinical Lead QC12 Queen Charlotte Nursing Home Apply Now Clinical Lead - £41,000 per annum + £3000 Welcome Bonus Role: Clinical Lead Hours: Full Time Pay: £41,184 per annu... Weymouth, Dorset 0 years Posted : 18/10/2019 Permanent
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Ditchingham) .