Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
Our Welfare Services division hires a range of portable chemical toilets and ADA approved wheelchair access units alongside mobile eco welfare units.
Working in the heart of the depot, the Driver Labourer is be responsible for keeping the workshop and yard areas clean and tidy whilst ensuring those areas are clear of any hazards and that tools are store away correctly. The Driver Labourer is also responsible that any equipment leaving the depot has been pressure cleaned and ready for the customer, whilst updating fuel logs accurately. As a Driver Labourer your role will also include loading, delivering and collecting hire equipment to and from the customer sites in a timely and professional manner. When on customer sites, there may be a requirement to carry out hire equipment demonstration and you must ensure that all relevant checks and administration involved for the hire are completed accurately.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working in a labourer role, preferably within a hire depot/yard environment
- Strong team player who is willing to support their colleagues with additional tasks when required
- Ability to work to own initiative in a fast-paced depot environment whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Full driving licence is essential and a CSCS card and forklift licence is preferable
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund and. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
To apply all you need to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we'll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER