Role Purpose: To provide exceptional levels of customer service through the timely and efficient installation, repair and maintenance of products/services provided by DSS Automatic Doors.
▪ Achievement of agreed service levels / works completion within deadlines/programs
▪ Travel throughout the UK in order to carry out duties
▪ Reactive call attendance and repairs where necessary in line with client requirements
▪ Completion of planned maintenance visits within schedule and guidelines
▪ Safety 1st
▪ Accurate completion of all required documentation including records of work completed and health and safety reporting via both DSS and Client systems.
▪ Timely submission of company documentation
▪ Assist colleagues where necessary / work as part of a team.
▪ Provide technical assistance to customers, contractors and colleagues via the telephone where necessary.
▪ Provide an effective out of hours call out service to DSS and its clients if/when scheduled to do so.
▪ Maintenance of company property (including but not limited to vehicles)
▪ Accountable for health and safety and the reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses
▪ Provide good customer service at all times.
▪ Consistent productivity
▪ ADSA BS EN Qualified.
▪ CSCS Qualified
▪ UPKIA Qualified
▪ Asbestos Awareness Trained
▪ Full valid UK drivers licence.
▪ Willing and able to travel UK wide
▪ Previous automatic door experience
▪ Willing and able to work reasonable overtime, including evenings and weekends
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Technical Assistance