Domus are proud to be working with a fantastic national provider for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
They are looking to recruit for a dedicated Service manager to oversee the running of one of their community services across Northampton and Bedfordshire for adults with a range of learning disabilities, autism, mental health and other associated needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with a brilliant organisation.
They are paying up to £26,000 per annum dependent on experience.
* Managing all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Safeguarding, DOLS, MHCA and other regulatory knowledge
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a level 4/5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
* Have managed services for adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs previously.
* Have strong people and communication skills.
* Have a minimum of 3 years' supervisory experience in the social care sector.
If you are interested, please give Jen a call on Apply Now >>
or alternatively send your updated CV to Apply Now >>
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Key words: Scheme Manager, Supported Living Manager, Service Manager, Supported Living Service Manager, Mental health, learning disabilities, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Adults, CQC, Supported Living, Community Care, Complex care, Challenging Behaviour