Shot Blaster- Liverpool
Salary(DOE) overtime benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI is for you.
We are currently looking to recruit a Shot Blaster to join our paint shop facility in Liverpool.
The role in brief:
- Preparing powered access machinery for re-spray; shot blasting, sanding, cleaning, masking.
- Correct application of decals to match AFI corporate image guidelines.
- Working to specific production schedules.
- Completing all administrative procedures.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- Maintaining own equipment, change grit valve, check and change grit-hose, dead man’s handle and nozzles etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required within the production environment.
Working in a small team to turn around machines as efficiently as possible.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in blast room recovery system
- You will be self motivated and hard working
- You should work well as part of a team
- Full training will be given on the operation of the machinery
- Shot Blasting: Min 1 year (preferred)
- ICATS Qualification (preferred)
- FLT licence (preferred)
- Previous, current experience as a Manual shot blaster is a must.
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 27 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a profit share scheme
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- AFI Rewards
In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award)
- Self Motivation
- Hardworking And Dedicated