Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Site Services to join the Skyline Division in Caterham. You will join on a full-time, permanent basis servicing the southern region based in Caterham or surrounding area within a 10 mile radius and in return, you will receive a competitive salary benefits.
As one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of Kitchen, Bedroom, and Bathroom fitted furniture, our client has had unsuppressed growth, with almost 50 years experience. Their emphasis is on providing a high standard for all their products and services they offer. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
The Site Services Project Manager role is field-based and brings with it the responsibility of protecting the business by managing and documenting site activity, both pre-delivery and post-delivery.
Key responsibilities of the Site Services Project Manager will include:
- Ensuring excellent service to sensitive customers by establishing and maintaining clear lines of communication
- Attending site setups and progress meetings for allocated Skyline projects
- Scheduling plots for delivery via site plot schedules on the Symphony Extranet or by submitting call-off forms to the Sales Office, in line with customer programmes and Symphony lead-times.
- Carrying out the check measure of plots 3 weeks before delivery for standard product and 5 weeks before delivery for non-standard product (e.g. Paint to Order), reporting and documenting any findings directly to the customer via IMS documentation
- Submitting approved marked up revisions to the Symphony Design Office via an amendment form
- Carrying out the readiness inspection of plots 2 weeks before delivery for standard product and 4 weeks before delivery for non-standard product, to ensure that when materials arrive on site they can be fitted without delay
- Inspecting the delivery and offload route a week prior to delivery, reporting back any issues to the National Project Manager
- Carrying out week of delivery checks on plots to ensure that they have progressed to a level which enables Symphony materials to be fitted, reporting all findings via IMS, and circulating accordingly with photographic evidence where required
- Rescheduling delivery dates in the system, where necessary, and then confirming these movements with the customer via e-mail
- Maintaining a site activity folder throughout the life of allocated projects
- Working closely with Symphony Contracts Managers and fit teams to ensure that the delivery to completion of materials is kept to the shortest time scale possible
- Integrating Symphony procedures with customer systems, such as 4 Projects, CADWEB, Conject and Fieldview
- Reporting and documenting findings both internally and externally
- Completing the stage and final stage sign-offs for Symphony materials on site
Their Site Services Project Manager must have:
- Experience of scheduling and managing plots, including check measures and readiness inspections
- High levels of customer service
- Good time management
- An awareness of Symphony lead-times and weekly production deadlines
As a Site Services Project Manager you will be:
- Able to work effectively to achieve departmental KPI targets
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop existing relationships with Architects, Specifiers, Site/Project Managers, Buyers, Senior Managers, and Directors
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to maintain deadlines
- Willing to work as part of a dynamic team
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our client’s Site Services Project Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!