This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, exciting tech scale-up which focuses on a range of different technology areas. If you have any or many of the attributes listed below then we'd love to hear from you! The role may involve working in our London office or in our regional operations centre, and there will also be considerable flexibility around working from home.
What you'll be doing:
* Working with and realising the vision of our stellar team of cyber experts to address security threats for today and the future.
* Developing ground-breaking cybersecurity focused cloud PaaS and satellite systems, utilising modern distributed cloud technology stacks and your previous experiences to solve novel technical challenges.
* Working with our systems architects to refine the definition and designs for significant system components ready for implementation.
* Developing and deploying a range of services and applications for public and hybrid/private clouds, cloud APIs, client SDKs, applications and software for a variety of platforms (IoT/mobile/server/appliance/laptop).
* Working with the Product Management team to help refine requirements and workflows, and use your customer focus to ensure world-class UX.
* less experienced colleagues to help them realise their potential.
* BSc/MSc/BEng/MEng or equivalent in Computer Science, electronic engineering or related field, or significant commercial experience of developing complex mission-critical enterprise software and services.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
* Thrives in an ambiguous environment
* Experience of Java/Kotlin/C/C++/Python or other modern language
* Experience in building horizontally-scalable mission-critical enterprise or consumer platforms, software or services in the cloud or on the endpoint.
At least one of:
* Cloud service development (public/hybrid/private cloud)
* Device drivers on Windows, Linux or MacOS
* Low-level development under RTOS, UEFI, BIOS etc., or firmware or virtualisation development
* Web/mobile apps using Angular/Ionic or similar
** Must be eligible for a SC Clearance**
- Information Security
- Server (Computer Science)
- Internet Of Things (Io T)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Java (Programming Language)
- C (Programming Language)