Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed for Home Health Setting in Penryn
* Penryn, CA, USA
FeldCare Connects provides patients with quality home health care. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal: to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a motivated Speech Therapist to deliver exceptional care to people of all ages for Home Health agencies in this area.
The Speech Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs in treating speech and language disorders, training functionality in communication, swallowing, and cognitive impairments. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Speech Pathologist determines a treatment plan, executes interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and monitors the patient's progress effectively.
A Speech Therapist must:
* Interpret, plan, establish, and execute a proper treatment program in accordance with the physician's referral.
* Look over, record, and report the patient's response to treatment and any alterations in the patient's condition.
* Instruct, teach, and monitor patients, their families, and other health team personnel regarding speech therapy procedures as related to the patient's therapy program.
* Make recommendations based on the home setting and individual needs of the patient.
* Keep a record of each patient visit and incorporate detailed notes into the medical record.
* Review the patient's responses to treatment and make recommendations to the physician related to the need of continuing or discontinuing the speech therapy treatment.
We provide our therapists with resources to be successful and maintain work-life balance:
* Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of your preference
* Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average compensation, and write off expenses
* Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling, care coordination, & quality assurance
* Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping people
If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit Apply Now >>
and submit your application online. You can also contact our recruiting department at Apply Now >>
or Apply Now >>
* Ability & enthusiasm to work with all ages
* Speech Therapy license and registration by the state
* Certificate of Clinical Competence (in speech pathology or audiology) granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association OR Meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification. Must have a current license to practice speech therapy.
* Bilingual a plus!
Thank you for your interest in our team!
Videos To Watch