Staff Nurse (RGN or RNLD)
Small Nursing Home for adults with learning disabilities/complex needs in Erdington, Birmingham
£17.25 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a fantastic service which supports adults with learning disabilities/complex needs in Erdington, Birmingham.
Package for the Staff Nurse (RGN or RNLD) but not limited to:
* £17.25 per hour
* Full time hours
* Day duty only
* Two Nurses or one Nurse and one Care Practitioner on shift for 21 beds
* Opportunities for training and development
Staff Nurse (RGN or RNLD) requirements:
* RGN or RNLD qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* Previous experience working within learning disabilities/complex care is desirable
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within learning disabilities/complex care
Please apply via this advert for the Staff Nurse (RGN or RNLD) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Staff Nurse (RGN or RNLD) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise