Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
The purpose of the nurse role is to provide high quality nursing care to our residents. You will work as a member of the nursing team, carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners.
Ensuring that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard and the personal care needs of residents, are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. As well as assist in the nursing care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
CRITERIA / PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- A good team player
- 1+ Year NMC registration
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- £2000 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Uniform provided