Staff Nurse - Formby - £34k
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Service: Stunning, modern Nursing Home!
Area: Formby, Liverpool
Benefits: £320 training budget
Salary and the package:
• 40+ hours\` p/week. Days and nights available.
• Meals provided on shift.
• Excellent career progression and £320 budget for additional learning.
• The opportunity to work within a truly original setting.
• Work with multi-disciplinary teams to offer holistic care to service users.
Amber Mace is recruiting for a dynamic RGN Staff nurse for a well-established nursing home in Formby, Liverpool. The care company offers nursing and residential care to the elderly, some with physical disabilities or recovering from surgery.
• Make a positive and active contribution to the progression of care within the home.
• Continue to provide care and support for a variety of needs.
• Work within your professional boundaries.
• Providing excellent nursing standards in regulation with CQC standards.
This home has fantastic facilities within a relaxed and caring environment, with mature gardens and a bright modern interior.
The home offers regular activities to keep the residents entertained.
As one of the nursing team, you will be expected to help maintain the homes ethos and caring environment for the residents.
Skills and experience:
• Must be Nurse qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Experience with care of the elderly
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Justine at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or email at: Apply Now >>
This position would be suitable for a staff nurse, senior nurse, clinical lead, RGN