Staff Nurse Stroud up to £17.50/Hour
Days & Nights available
Enhancements for weekend night shifts
Amber Mace is currently for a Staff Nurse to work within a medium-sized elderly nursing home in Stroud. We have both a day or night nurse position available at 36 hours per week with available overtime.
My client is a privately-owned care home with nursing that provides specialist care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia or other age-related conditions. This home is part of a charitable organisation and is a fantastic company to work for. My client will offer a range of benefits including enhancements for weekend night shifts, training & development, career progression, excellent pension contributions, paid breaks and subsidised meals.
If you are a qualified nurse that is looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or send an up to date CV to Apply Now >>
• Providing a high standard of care
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience in elderly/dementia care desirable, although not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
In return, my client will offer an hourly wage in the region of £16.50ph and up to £17.50ph on weekends as well as a fantastic benefits package.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or email your CV to Apply Now >>