Staff Nurse Kirkby in Ashfield Nottinghamshire £17 + PAID BREAKS
Location: Kirkby in Ashfield
Service: Medium elderly/dementia home
Rate: Up to £17ph + PAID BREAKS
Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you want to work for a provider that truly care about and support their staff? If you answered yes\` to the above questions, please read on...
Georgi at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider who are currently looking for an experienced Nurse to oversee and assist in the management of this lovely elderly care home based within Mansfield.
What\`s in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• PAID breaks
• Fantastic rates of pay (up to £17ph)
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Continual support and training
• A great company benefits package
• Free onsite parking
The home has a wonderful staff team who truly care about the welfare of residents within the- this is a warm, welcoming and homely service and really is a wonderful place to work!
• Delivering excellent, person-centred care at all times
• Compliance to CQC standards
• To take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults
• To be responsible for quality nursing assessment and care
• Create and maintain care plans
• Administer medication
• Hold a current Nurse PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are a qualified nurse, looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Georgi at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or send an up to date CV!