Staff Nurse – Cardiac
Permanent Full Time
Salary upwards of £33,000 per annum plus 9% enhancement plus Benefits
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the Cardiac team and to participate in the assessment of patient care needs and implement and maintain agreed standards of care.
Areas of involvement include:
* Cardiac Interventional procedures (Cardiac interventional procedures; Angiogram, Angioplasty, PPM insertions, Radiofrequency ablations, TAVI),
* Cardiac Surgical (CABG, Heart Valve Surgeries, Aortic aneurysm repairs)
* Thoracic surgeries patients (All lung surgeries and RFA lungs [involves chest drain management and removal].
Skills & Experience
* Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
* Experience in the field of Cardiology/Cardiothoracic surgery.
* Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms.
* Excellent communication skills with good time management skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Our clients staff always go the extra mile in caring for our patients which can be demonstrated by our recent outstanding rating awarded by the CQC.
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment,
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme, please refer to our website for more details
- Time Management
- Health Care
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Interventional Radiology