£18.50p/h | Paid breaks | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A 50+ bedded Braintree nursing home currently requires a Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The independently owned and operated home offers general nursing/elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages to older adults in a beautiful, homely setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Overtime shifts are available
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £18.50, plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 /7 rates and a salary of up to £34.600
• A fantastic working environment in a locally owned home
• A company pension scheme, free uniforms and your NMC registration fees paid for
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation