£17.50 per Hour (NHS Band 6) – Circa £32.7k | 36 Hours | Day Shifts | “Good” CQC Rating
A leading nursing home in the Woodhall Spa area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their night nursing team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 36 hours per week on day shifts
• Shift patterns are 12 hours from 07:00am to 19:00pm.
• A competitive hourly pay of £17.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £32,760
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing clinical skills training and career development prospects
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation