£17 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 or 48 hours | Days |
A specialist care centre in Birmingham is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD registered Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
This large service provides nursing care to both elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract on day shifts for 36 or 48 hours per week
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £17.00
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the service, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working as a Nurse in the UK, ideally with experience working in a UK nursing home
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.