£16.50 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 38.5 hours per week | Nights only or Nights/Days on rotation | Great staff benefits
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Dundee is recruiting for a RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to strengthen their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours per week available on a permanent basis
• Nights only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16.50 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Uniform provided
• Enhanced overtime rate - £19.50
• PVG Paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or RNLD/Learning Disability Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Attention To Detail