£17.50 per hour | 20.5 Hours per week | Nights only | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home on the outskirts of Shrewsbury which provides disability and elderly nursing care currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work permanent nights.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Up to 20.5 Hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.50
• A fantastic working environment
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now onApply Now >>.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Shrewsbury) .