We are currently recruiting for Supervising Social Workers to work with an "OUTSTANDING" rated Independent Fostering Agency.
Temp to Perm contracts and Perm contract available
£27.53 - £29.93 ltd per hour
£28,000 to £35,000 salary (depending on experience) + bonuses
This position is for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join an Independent Fostering Agency as a Supervising Social Worker. Successful candidates will be able to recruit foster carers and manage their own case load.
You will work from home for 40 hours per week, on a flexible basis if required, and be provided with a laptop, printer, scanner and mobile phone. You will use your knowledge of the local area and community to recruit and develop new foster carers in the area.
Essential requirements include:
• Previous Children's Social Work experience, Fostering experience desirable
• Social Work qualification and HCPC registration
• Enhanced DBS
If you are a qualified social worker and are interested in finding out more about this vacancy or any others, please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions on Apply Now >>
or email Apply Now >>
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!