Right 4 Recruitment has over a decade of experience in the healthcare industry. We provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions to care homes, nursing homes, residential services and many more, specialising in dementia, learning disabilities and mental health services.
Support Workers are required for day and night shifts, Mon to Fri throughout the week in residential services in St Albans. The services provide care and support for service users with a learning and/or physical disability within a safe and homely environment.
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Flexible shifts to work around your schedule.
• 24/7 support is available.
• Free parking on site.
• Weekly payroll.
As a support worker, you will be:
• Based within an easy commute or living in or near Letchworth.
• Providing personal care as well as performing essential household duties.
• Given full support and supervision.
• Experience working within a Learning Disability or care setting (preferable)
• Excellent communication skills and a caring, compassionate approach to resident care
• Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS check or have a valid certificate.
If you are interested in this support work role or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Karolina on (phone number removed) for more details.
Other roles and locations available – please call and ask for Support Worker roles
- Learning Disabilities