Systems DevOps Engineer - Bromley - £65,000
My client is a huge enterprise organisation in the fintech space at the beginning of a very exciting digital transformation journey, which includes the re-platforming of their services. Delivered using SaFE using complete serverless micros services architecture on AWS cloud!
This is a career defining opportunity and a chance to be involved in a major transformation & changing programme of work. As part of a wider technical team, you'll work with some of the best in the business. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow whilst helping them deliver a company-wide technology transformation project.
What you will get in return
The benefits are up there with the best i have seen(below).
- 25 days annual leave, and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
- £65k with a 10% Bonus (Overall package around 80k)
- 9% company funded pension (Can be taken as cash)
- Private Health Care
- 50% off Car Insurance, Home Insurance and Pet Insurance
- Free breakdown cover and Travel Insurance
- Extended paid parental leave
- Flexible working and much more!
- Systems Engineering (implementation) capability (Hosting infrastructure, Networking, Security Technologies and Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Engineering Tools, Analytics etc.).
- Agile system engineering expertise (competent and capable).
- Commercial use of AWS services, Cloud Formation, Load Balancer, Auto Scaling,
- Working with CI/CD Pipelines using AWS Code Pipeline, Code Deploy, Jenkins, Lambda, Docker & Containerisation using AWS Fargate and Infrastructure as a Code
- Integration of code quality and security tools in code pipelines to improve and identify security issues
- Carry out system reviews to ensure accordance with architectural principles set out by and agreed within the team.
- Work with third parties to resolve infrastructure issues in existence and proactively engage with vendors to ensure continued availability of systems for which the team is responsible.
- Ensure that tasks which can be automated are automated to drive down cost and improve agility.
- Hands-on experience with Bitbucket, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Git
- Develop code in Python, Bash scripting and familiarity with standard code libraries
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
✉ [ Email address blocked ] ☎0191 338 7485 or just pop me a message on LinkedIn.
Jefferson Frank international is a member of the employment agency in relation this vacancy.
Agile Software Development